I do not profess to be a medical professional of any kind. I do not offer medical advice. I don't feel I know very much at all for that matter. What this blog is, is my own experiences through my weight loss journey. All the ups, downs and in betweens. I will share what works for me and what doesn't. I appreciate your love and support, because, afterall, support through this life changing experience is so important and essential. You are more than welcome to ask questions...but please remember, again, I am not a health care professional and I will answer you only based on my own personal opinion and experiences.

Monday, March 21, 2011

Fish Tacos

3 oz grilled white fish (cooked)
shredded cabbage or lettuce
diced tomato
diced onion
1/2 tblspn lowfat mayo
squeeze of lime or lemon
corn tortilla

In a corn tortilla, spread mayo and then layer fish, cabbage, tomato and onion. Squeeze lime or lemon over the top. Salt and pepper to taste

Serving size - 2

This is a Phase 3 recipe but can modified to Phase 2 by just wrapping cooked fish in lettuce or cabbage leaf with a squeeze of lemon on top. Phase 2 Serving size is 1

No comments:

Post a Comment